Facebook, Google Login
Registration
View new posts
Neues unveröffentlichtes Midgard BFA Repack 8.0.1
from: alisom22 Yesterday 12:14 View latest reply to topic Yesterday 12:14

Repack offers!
from: alisom22 12. Jul 2019 01:55 View latest reply to topic 12. Jul 2019 01:55

Ashamane Repack 7.3.5/26972 vom 15.09.2018
from: Dartanyan 10. Jul 2019 18:49 View latest reply to topic 10. Jul 2019 18:49

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3880

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Midgard 5.4.8 Server Core
PostPosted: 11. Jan 2019 21:02 

Danke fürs repack, werde es die Tage Mal testen. Da werden bestimmt eine Menge alte Erinnerungen wach, habe damals mit MoP aufgehört WoW zu spielen, aus Zeitmangel

PostPosted: 4. Feb 2019 12:01 

Hi

i see people saying the repack works great but when i get to realm screen there is no realm. you can fix this by changing the client build to 18019 instead of 18414 like it is by default. Though after doing this to get access to the realm and logging in you can't do the first quest even as the weapon racks don't allow you to interact with them, i was going to do .quest complete to see if the rest was broken but the world server randomly crashed for the third time :S I gave up after that. i had played your 5.0.5 MoP repack and although there was some bugs with start pandarian area and some spells it worked alot better then the midgaurd 5.4.8 sever and the world server never crashed once/

i'm not sure how everyone is using this as thsi is happening out of the box with the only thing i changed is the build to 18.19 so i could access the realm as without doing so no realm shiws up/ if anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated. i have run other MoP repack and they don;t crash but you can't even finish the start area as pandarian ...not on any i tried so far. i also have been running 3.35 servers which seem to be the most bug free, the Emucoach Cata repack (only tried v9.1,v10 and v10.1 so far) you can't complete the start area on it either o.O ... i did manage to edit the database in 10.1 to make it possible to complete the goblin start area, but what i can't understand is why in so many repacks you can't finish the new races o.O .. i generaly don't test past that because if you can't get past the start area they must not of paid much attention to what they are doing. unfortunately i don't know enough to make one of my own from scratch or patch a core yet either but i have now a desire to learn, i have started learning to manipulate the database a couple of days ago, so not that great yet but i'll get there. i take it you have to learn c++ to build/fix the core of an emulator?

i am not trying to cast aspersions on anyone and it's great that people release repacks so people who don't know how to make their own core or database can play one. i am just a bit confused why people release ones that you can't log into because of wrong client build (i used the midgaurd client) or you can't finish the start area .. like worgen/goblin or panda ect.

maybe i made a mistake somewhere i don't realize? i don't speak german (even though my parents are german they never taught us) so prehaps i am missing something :S

PostPosted: 1. Mar 2019 16:52 

I tested a lot of repacks from wotlk on until legion an found nowhere working pandaren, worgen or goblin starting areas. a great pity.

So I often think...what are they fixing? If I were able to dev this, I woud do it from the scratch on...quest for quest. It would be hard work...but at the end, it would work.

At the moment you only can use 335a and Cataclysm...if you have the right vcredist and openssl installed, because every repack uses another version... :|

PostPosted: 14. Apr 2019 03:14 

Hello, I'm having the following problem when starting Auth, can anyone tell me what to do? I would be very grateful. I'm a little lost :(
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

PostPosted: 14. Apr 2019 11:55 

around wrote:
Hello, I'm having the following problem when starting Auth, can anyone tell me what to do? I would be very grateful. I'm a little lost :(

Hello
I just downloaded it again and tested it.
It goes without mistakes.